This Year's Project: 2019 Annual Fundraising
Centro Hispano Comunitario de Nebraska is a nonprofit, non partisan organization that envisions, Justice, Unity, Human Rights, and Opportunities for All; CHCN provides affordable high-quality Immigration Legal Services, informs and educates the community through events and programs and engage the community in civic activities and advocacy.
Current Project: 2019 Annual Fundraising
To continue our mission by providing programs and events which promote opportunities, empowerment, leadership, civic participation and advancement of New Americans in our community by:
- Providing Immigration Legal Services.
- Promoting continuing education through our GED and Computer Literacy Program.
- Aiding local businesses through educational seminars and courses for new or already established businesses. In partnership with Columbus Area Chamber of Commerce, NPPD, and Center for Rural Affairs.
- Empowering community members to take leadership and engage in civic life.
- Standing alongside and advocating the unrepresented, needed to create equal representation across our community.
Together, with your financial support, we continue to grow as a community of power and progress. Building a community that advocates justice, unity, human rights and equal opportunities for all.